These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, DeepChain™ accessible at http://DeepChain.bio
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, InstaDeep Ltd and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and InstaDeep Ltd may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant InstaDeep Ltd a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. InstaDeep Ltd reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
DeepChain.bio is owned by Instadeep Ltd, a UK based Company, headquartered at 2 Eastbourne Terrace, London W2 6LG, United Kingdom. Instadeep Ltd is the responsible body and controller as defined by data protection laws. At http://DeepChain.bio, protecting the personal data you share with us is extremely important, this statement is to provide full transparency on how we use and manage the information collected at http://DeepChain.bio
Personal Data collected at https://www.DeepChain.bio
- When you register, you provide us with your first name, last name and email address.
- When you create an account, you are prompted to create a username and a password. Instadeep Ltd maintains your password (in an encrypted format) inside our secure environment and only uses your information to welcome you back upon your return and personalize your experience on our services.
- Information about your past orders, (what you have bought and when and how you paid for it).
- When you contact us, we contact you, or you engage with us through social media, we may collect personal data you provide (your name and contact details, including address, phone or email), emails and other digital communications, including any links in them that you access and whether you have opened the communications;
You are free at any time to decide which information you want to provide to us or whether you want to provide us with information at all. However,without your name, address, and payment information will be needed to access some of all of our services
When purchasing InstaDeep’s online products and services, you should know that Instadeep Ltd never keeps credit card numbers, as we use tokenization, meaning that your credit card information is captured by a secure payment processor (“Chargebee Inc”), and replaced by a randomly generated number.
How We protect Your Personal Data
We take all measures to ensure that all our users’ personal data are protected from being stolen, compromised, or used in violation with this policy. Personal data is only used for providing service for users. We will not use your personal information for other purposes without your permission. Under no circumstances will Instadeep Ltd sell or share any personal information about you to or with any person or organization.
Exercising your rights
You have the right to access, correct and transfer your data, limit its processing, object to its processing, or withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing that was already performed on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal (if the processing is consent-based).
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and InstaDeep Ltd express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Instadeep Ltd, nor any of its subsidiaries, officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Instadeep Ltd, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent InstaDeep Ltd from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
InstaDeep Ltd is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The InstaDeep Ltd is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between InstaDeep Ltd and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in England and Wales for the resolution of any dispute